We are dating now espanhol article speed dating

Both EU citizens and non-EU citizens get issued a NIE.You have a maximum of 90 days after your arrival to get a the NIE card, however, we strongly recommend that you to get it within 30 days.As long as you follow the requirements of your local Spanish consulate you will be in Spain before you even know it.If you have any questions regarding your student visa to Spain, please contact us here.If you are a resident in a Non-EU country and plan to pursue higher education in Spain for more than three months, you must first apply for a Spanish student visa.

On the consulate’s website you will also find the most up to date and comprehensive information about student visas as well as a list of documents that you are required to bring to your visa appointment.Once you are in Spain, you will have to get your so-called “NIE card” (Número de Identificación de Extranjero).The NIE is the identification number in Spain for everyone who is not a Spanish citizen.The dates of your entire Spanish course will be stated on your NIE.For more information about how to receive your NIE card, please contact us here.

Leave a Reply